1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
Damn it I’m in a church and the first thing on my dash is porn smh
I’m scheduled to work hours that I can’t really work due to a current emergency situation, I’m homeless and sleeping in a shelter out of town a little ways I COULD get the bus back, but my work has me working into the night, I have to be back at the shelter by 4 pm. I also don’t have my proper work uniform because my mom only wanted me to throw a few changes of clothes in my bag. Also I’m in a kinda bad-ish neighborhood where dressing too feminine could get me hurt or killed and the shelter is for men only so want to avoid any bigotry or homophobia as much as possible so I only have two pairs of jeans, a couple shirts etc. What do I do about work I called out yesterday but failed to find a cover.
I smoke like a chimney at Auschwitz
Picture this, Cicely 1912
—Sophia Petrillo (via dortheaisles)